What a wonderful day. My mom, (my parents' dog), sister, mother-in-law, Cailtyn, and I started Caitlyn’s first Thanksgiving by participating in the annual Brown’s Point 5k Turkey Trot while Ashley and my brother played in the traditional Brown’s Point vs. Tacoma Mud Bowl.

It was dad’s year to work and Ksavera decided to work out on her own before we all headed over to my Aunt Cindy’s house for a delicious turkey feast. Below is our first
Thanksgiving family photo!!!

After dinner we all lounged around and watched football.

Ash and I then headed to his parents house for another turkey feast. After that meal we started a movie with ash's family and aunt, uncle, and cousin, but the tryptophan had gotten the best of me and slept through the whole thing. When the movie was over Ashley, Caitlyn, & I headed home where we crawled in bed and took time to recognize that we are extremely blessed and have so much to be thankful for. Caitlyn was especially thankful for her mommy and daddy.
(at least that's what her onsie read)

Among many things, we are thankful for our healthy & happy baby girl, our family, friends, our home, our jobs, and a life filled with love and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Erin! You're sitting next to Bigfoot on the couch!!! Bearded Jon... crazy. Sounds like you had a great time. I really like the picture of you and Ashley below your profile. Very nice looking couple. :)
Love,
Kristen
Post a Comment