Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

My mom was born in '54... and this year she turned 54. She said it was her golden-golden birthday! We celebrated by getting some soup at Infinite soups and then walking down to Corina Bakery to eat some birthday cake. We then went home and watched a movie until the other girls got home and then we went out to dinner. Hana and Ksavera arranged an ice bucket in the mini van with sparkling cider and we sipped on that until we arrived at the Red Lobster. We all had delicious food and a great birthday celebration! Happy birthday mom, and I hope that you had an amazing day... you definitely deserve it.
Also thanks so much for your help with Caitlyn lately.
I am feeling more rested already!

2 comments:

Dziadzia said...

Dang that "Cat Lynn" looks more like Babcia everyday! What beatiful ladies! I love them!

tiffany jeanne said...

Happy Birthday, Tarrie! xoxo!
***
Erin, Miss you, too! Lets catch up soon...say during a walk on the waterfront on Friday or something??? Or over lunch at the Spaghetti factory??? Love ya!