Wednesday, April 9, 2008

8 Months!

Caitlyn turned 8 months today!So, last night, I set Caitlyn in her crib for the night and next thing we know Caitlyn was being a little fussy... so Ash and I entered the room and to our surprise... Caitlyn was sitting upright waiting for us to come and...play?!?! It was the first time she sat up in her crib by herself... So naturally, on her "8 months of life" day, we videotaped all her fun new talents AND lowered her crib to its lowest position.

4 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

So cute! I think this is such a fun age...when they realize they can do so much and want to play all the time! We're still working on sitting up, and we're getting close! Taylor's problem is she just can't sit still long enough to catch her balance...she HAS to be moving constantly.

Happy 8 months old, Caitlyn!!

tiffany jeanne said...

Happy 8 months old, baby doll!

Dziadzia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dziadzia said...

Dang that Cat Lynn sure is a strong one......like her dziadzia! I will have to teach her more tricks when I get home.