A few words to describe the past 8 years...
autonomy, annual leave, attitude, and agency
caring, call lights, coffee, cafeteria food, courtyard and on call
chocolate, chaplains, charting and charge nurses
drama, drug seekers, doubles, dues and differentials
empowerment and evaluations
FIT, flatus and FAST
good-bye's, graduations, gossip, Grad school, growth and giving
friendships, frequent flyers and floating
helping, humor and hand washing
low census, loud patients, leadership, laughter and Lake Chelan
MRSA, meetings and medicine
MRSA, meetings and medicine
precepting, potlucks, pregnancys, PCA's and pill poppers
rest between shifts, really tired, and retirements
scrubs, SWAT, staff meetings and sick calls
values and Vegas
working out, working over and weekends
*****
I'm sure I could go on forever and even though I was floated to another unit on my very last day...
I wouldn't have changed a thing in these past years ;)
Thank you to all my very good friends and coworkers...
you all have helped me become the nurse that I am today.
This Monday, I will return to work, but in my new role as,
Erin Riggs RN, Care Manager
Yipee!
4 comments:
They made a good choice!
WOW! I love that list! Love ya, gonna miss seeing you on the floor! Don't be too snooty of a care manager to come say HI once in a while!
Good luck on your first day tomorrow in your new position! I know you'll be great
Congrats Erie!! I'm happy for you!
Post a Comment