Yesterday, when I posted about our trip, I realized that I had no pictures of my mom. I thought all night about how and why that happened... and decided that it was probably because she spent a lot of time washing, waxing, cooking, cleaning, and...
baby whispering!
Ashley and I nicknamed my mom the Baby Whisperer while we were camping because after he and I would spend an hour or two wrestling with Caitlyn to take a nap, she would come in and give us a break and all she'd have to say is, "Caitlyn, it's time to rest your eyes" and I swear to you, she'd fall right to sleep. There were even some times she'd say, "Caitlyn, I can tell you're getting sleepy" and Caitlyn would agree and they'd both go into the camper and go right to sleep. AMAZING!!! Since we've been back from camping, I've tried using both of these lines. They sure as heck don't work for me. Thanks, Mom for all your help at the camper! Even though there are no pictures to prove it... Ashley and I especially will never forget your presence at camping 2009!
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
3 comments:
Thank God for our Moms...they are huge blessings for sure! :)
That's my sweetie for you! She tells me that all the time and it work on me!
Great posts, Erin! I think Ashton looks more and more like YOU! Love ya! I'm dead serious!
Post a Comment