Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cavity Free

Caitlyn Leigh is Cavity Free!!!
She had her first dentist experience and actually did wonderfully. She sat in my lap on the dentists chair and opened her mouth at the appropriate times. I was so afraid she'd try to bite the dentist's fingers... but she didn't!  Caitlyn got to pick out a sticker and a toy (she picked out a hot wheels truck)  and there were cookies in the waiting room... This is her afterwards, while I loaded Ashton into the car seat, she waited patiently with her cookie and napkin. Such a sweetie...
Maybe later I'll post how she's doing since I've cut her off of the pacifier... cold turkey!

3 comments:

The Goetsch Gang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Goetsch Gang said...

Ouch, harsh mommy! Dentist and pacifier cut off all in the same week! LOL!

tiffany jeanne said...

glad it went well! Were you really worried she had a cavity already?