Friday, October 16, 2009

Sweet 6 Months

Our little Ashee is half a year today!
He is such a mover now... comfortably rolling everywhere.
His giggle is so contagious!
He loves to eat... just rice cereal but this week we'll be starting some veggies.
He's been sleeping through the night for a couple months now.
He's toothless still.
His hair is growing in fast.
He's in size three diapers and size 6-9 month clothes.
He melts my heart with just his smile and LOVE him more and more each day!
Another half a year has gone by so fast. I love celebrating his months of life. It gives Ashley, Caitlyn and I a chance to slow down a little and really celebrate how lucky we are to have such an amazing, happy, and healthy addition to our family!
Happy half a year, young man!

3 comments:

Dziadzia said...

Happy six months! I too love holding and watching him grow.
I will be glad when he can speak Italian.....in Russian. Remember....Stay thirsty my friends.

tiffany jeanne said...

6 months!!! Wahoo! The time is going to fast! Guess we all better get pregnant again! lol!

Cody said...

Six months time sure does fly. He is so adorable. He looks like just the sweetest lil boy.