Just a few things you might not know about our little Ashee.
Favorite Foods: all fruits, carrots, squash, pansit, rice puffs, mums, oatmeal,
and anything we're eating in tiny finger food sized pieces.
and anything we're eating in tiny finger food sized pieces.
Favorite Time of the Day: anytime after a nap.
Favorite things to play with: blocks, anything that makes noise or sings, anything that he can chew on,
and he loves to be in Caitlyn's room when she's dancing to her music
and he loves to be in Caitlyn's room when she's dancing to her music
(you should see him dance... or bounce-it's precious).
He still takes 2 naps at almost exactly 10 and 2
(Caitlyn naps again too during his 2 O'clock nap... yahoo)
He goes to sleep between 7:30 and 8pm almost religiously.
I'm pretty sure he loves Caitlyn and Roger the most...
Well... he proabably loves us all equal...
they just make him giggle the hardest.
they just make him giggle the hardest.
He crawls and cruises so incredibly fast, he climbs the stairs, he is starting to sign and still talks baby talk. He is starting to get a little personality. My mom told me one day when I was at work that he threw his first fit and I sure didn't believe her... not my sweet son who is so even tempered. Well, just days later he threw one for me too. It's pretty cute he arches his back and wiggles and squirms until I figure out what exactly he wants... usually it's just a bottle and a nap. He's still pretty easy going and 99% of the time he's HAPPY, which of course makes our whole family happy!!!
Happy 10 months, Son!
3 comments:
Man Little Ashee, you sure are growing up too fast!! Love you and Happy 10 months!! Cocia Ksavera
Man he is CUTE! I want to pinch those cheeks!
He is changing SO much right now! I can't believe it!! He totally looks like a Rychlinski!! :)
Post a Comment