Monday, February 8, 2010

A Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to our Bestie's Newborn,
Gavin Edward Johnson!
He was welcomed into the world this morning at 6:52am.
8 pounds, 2 ounces and 21 inches long.
He is by far one of the cutest newborns ever!
The happy and healthy Johnson Family!
Check out the grin...
I know he's thinking how totally excited he is for me to babysit :)
Congratulations TIMES a thousand!!!
The Riggs Family is so excited...
Caitlyn has asked to see him atleast 50 times today and I have shown her his picture on my phone.
I'm not sure who's more excited her or me?!?
Congratulations!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!! Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy!! Can't wait to meet him...and babysit if ever needed!!! Love, Ksavera

Cody said...

Yay!! you post pics. Congrats to Sandy And Ian!!! He is so so so CUTE!!! I also can't wait to meet him. He sure does know who you are with that big grin.. GREAT POST!

Dziadzia said...

What a great looking family! Congratulations!