Monday, March 8, 2010

Flurries, Fun & Firsts

Yes, it is March 8th and it's snowing is the Pacific Northwest.
This morning has been full of snow flurries and fun.
During Ashton's first nap we experimented with
water, food coloring, a straw, and a paper towel.
Caitlyn loves her home art projects.
Check out her smile standing by her art on the fridge.
We learned this fun one from the Sprout channel.
***
Speaking of fun
***
Last week is when all the real fun began...
Ashton took his first steps!!!
(Sing this next part in the tune of your favorite song by the nkotb)
Step by step...
ooh baby!
I'm gonna get to you girl!
Please pay no attention to the blurriness of the above collage.
It is near impossible to catch this guy walking on camera.
Here I caught him on one of his longest walks!
He's all the way up to 5 steps!
Our little guy is on the move and loving it!

6 comments:

Dad (ashley) said...

go little man go!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a fun project!! And little ashee walked for me when I babysat Saturday, his concentration when he is trying is so precious!! Cocia Ksavera, xoxo

Dziadzia said...

Ah yes, two little walkers! You all better get your tennis shoes on because you will have to be chasing after them for the next 35 years! And Ashley thought he was fast? Wait till he has to chase the little man. He will relize age is catching up with him too. Just enjoy their progress and make time to observe them grow. Memories last for ever!

Kristen said...

Oh fun! The snow, the art project and Ashton's steps! Looks like I have a fun little project to try with Annabelle. :) I will definitely let you know when I will be in Tacoma next so we can get together. That would be fun!

Crystal / Jayson said...

So exciting! Congrats! I love little first steps. -- That is crazy you got snow yesterday, we did too. I, however, was not very happy to see the snow. I am DONE with winter, bring on the sun!

tiffany jeanne said...

Yay little Ashton! And, Erin, I LOVE that pic of Cait with the umbrella...so stinking precious!!! It was fun chitty chattin' with you this morning. :) Let's get together again soon for a playdate.