My preschooler.
She is perfectly prepared and precious!!!
I just got home from enrolling my darling daughter in preschool.
The preschool is less than a minute away from my house.
I took that entire minute to flashback on the past 2 1/2 years
and I balled my eyes out.
I cannot believe that this fall I will have a preschooler!
Oh my... getting teary again.
I just got home from enrolling my darling daughter in preschool.
The preschool is less than a minute away from my house.
I took that entire minute to flashback on the past 2 1/2 years
and I balled my eyes out.
I cannot believe that this fall I will have a preschooler!
Oh my... getting teary again.
5 comments:
how exciting for you both!
OMG!!!!!!! I also can't believe you will have a preschooler. I remember when I first met her she was only like 9 months old. she blooming into a sweet little girl. Not that she wasnt sweet before now ever more sweeter.
Preschool already? Wow. Time is FLYING :) How lucky that she'll be so close to your home. I am probably going to send Avery to one in Tacoma...
Hope the kids and you are feeling better. Next week we are free to do something... :)
I can't believe this. Seriously?
Congrats to you both :)
I cant believe she is going to be a preschooler. She is growing so fast. She will have so much fun!
Post a Comment