David Spencer (Ash's Uncle), passed away Thursday, May 6, 2010 at Harborview with many of his family and friends by his side. He was the beloved husband of 21 years to Sue Spencer (Ash's Mom's sister).
Although Dave's fun spirit will be missed tremendously,
I know he is looking down on us from heaven.
We all love you Dave!
♥
Yesterday, as we all grieved and celebrated Dave's life,
I was reminded of how important and totally AWESOME family is.
xoxoxox
xoxoxox
4 comments:
so sorry for your loss. It really does put things into perspective, huh? I'd give you a hug if I could right now!!!
love ya!
God bless you Dave. I know I will miss you. Our short friendship will be cherished.
Rest in Peace Dave. He will be missed, what a great guy to know. Thoughts and prayers to all.
Ksavera xoxo
The few memories i shared with Dave will be remembered forever. He was a great man and my thoughts and prayers are with Riggs Family.
-Hana
Post a Comment