Sweet Son.
You truly are sweet.
You melt my heart each and every time you say my name, 'Mumma'. You can say more words than I can count and are still signing. Your baby voice is like music to my ears. You love waffles and spaghetti and yogurt, and well... this list could go on and on. You love to climb, I actually took a short break from typing this post cause your Dad asked me to come and check you out... You were standing on his head trying to pull yourself up to a window. In just the past 3 weeks you've gotten 3 molars and 1 front tooth (for a total tooth count of 10).
You love to dance, your style is with your hands in the air with your feet moving as fast as they can go... usually while your sister twirls around and around you. You are precious when you are sleepy: You drag around a blanket and when you're super sleepy you have one in each hand (picture Linus from the Peanuts characters). You know almost all of your body parts. The way you make your eyes smile when you say cheese is so darn cute too. You love your sister and she tells me about 30 times a day that you are her best friend. The below picture is compliments of her... she loves to take your picture as much as you love to say cheese. Once again 18 months have come and gone so incredibly fast.
Thank-you, son, for being just one more light in my life.
I love you to pieces and always will.
3 comments:
Great Post! He is such a handsome lil guy. Wow he's got Leah beat now her 6th tooth just came in a faw days ago. Miss ya :)
Hey Erin, this is Amanda, Ksavera's friend from work, I just wanted to say I've been following your blog since I stared working with her and I love to hear all your updates and see the pictures of the kids! They are so stinkin cute! :) Ashton is so handsome! :) Anyway, I enjoy your blog and hope you are doin well!
love ya bud!
Post a Comment