Appropriately dressed for the 'Ugly Sweater Party',
but my kids were far from... 'ugly'!
In fact I'd say they were pretty darn adorable.
Posing for next year's invitation.
This year we posed for a group shot.
It wouldn't be an Ugly Sweater blog post without the collage.
This year, a lot of holiday cheer was shared and we all looked so good sharing it. Thanks for another fun year. Although I was grunting and groaning during the preparations for this annual event... (and afterwards while steam cleaning my carpets)... We'll definitely be doing it again next year.

6 comments:
Erin and Ashley,
Your hospitality was the most and for you as Host and Hostess I send you a toast. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I had a blast.
Love You,
Dad
Looks like a blast! Cant wait to you and the kids on thursday :)
Looks like another fabulous party for the record book! I think you and Ash throw the funnest parties around!! Sorry we missed it again...someday when we don't work every other weekend it might be easier to attend all the parties for the holidays!
Love ya friend!
Okay, ya know the little side-bar thingy that's supposed to tell you when everyone has updated their blog?? Well, mine said that you hadn't updated yours for over 2 weeks. I just happened to check it anyways and there is so much that I've missed!! What the heck?! Anyway, love your Hawaii pics and your list...really makes me wanna be on a beach right now instead of this crazy tornado weather, though! Your sweater party looks like it was a hit again! And those kiddos keep getting cuter by the second...I can't believe what a little lady Caitlyn is becoming. She's just beautiful! Enjoy the rest of this crazy month and have a very happy Christmas and New Years!! xoxo
Glad you had such a fun time :)
Looks like another wonderful Sweater Party i have missed, they are always a blast....hopefully I can attend one maybe next year. Heading to Virginia this summer for a few years. Love and Miss you guys and HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND MERRY NEW YEAR.
Post a Comment