(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night
♥
This song might sound a little corny, but it was one of my favorites when we first started dating. {I even found a musical card that played it and gave it to him.} I'm not gonna bore all my readers with all the reasons I love Ashley... just know that I still do today and I will even more tomorrow.
We celebrated last weekend alone in our home and in the evening we enjoyed way too much wonderful seafood at Stanley and Seaforts.
I am so blessed to have him in my life and to still be in love.
I l♥ve you, dear!
We celebrated last weekend alone in our home and in the evening we enjoyed way too much wonderful seafood at Stanley and Seaforts.
I am so blessed to have him in my life and to still be in love.
I l♥ve you, dear!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy 5 years!
Happy Anniversary! Cheers to the both of you, and wishes for many more happy years to come :-)
Happy belated Anniversary you two! So happy that you two are still so in love :) Cheers to MANY more happy years to come! love you both!
Truly blessed to have found your true love so early in your life. Congratulations!
i love this pic of you two.. :) so cute!!!
Loved chatting this weekend on my way from work and your way to work. Can't wait for our lunch date next wednesday!!
xoxo
Post a Comment