Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

  • watching my Nephew, Kellen
  • asparagus
  • my new phone
  • my ten day vacay
  • the fact that I napped EVERY SINGLE one of those days with my children
  • my kitchenaid mixer
  • oatmeal cookies
  • the movie Tangled
  • watching Caitlyn and Ashton ride bikes together
  • Ashton's new haircut
  • our new shower head
  • my fleece sheets (I just put them back on)
  • morning conversation over a nice cup of joe
  • listening to Caitlyn sing her favorite song 'I love me mom, she's me best friend'
  • words with friends (seriously... I'm addicted)
  • reading
  • our new church
  • of course there's a ton more but this will do for now.
Stay tuned for an update on my little ones. I LOVE them!

2 comments:

Dziadzia said...

Babcia and Dziadzia?

The Goetsch Gang said...

I love asparagus, too.