Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweet son of ours.
You're 2!
you're too much fun
too lovable
too kissable
too stinkin' handsome
too huggable
too perfect for words
and I can't believe that you're two!
Your special day was celebrated with all your favorite people.
You are so loved!

5 comments:

Dziadzia said...

Sorry I missed it. Love you Ashie and hug and kisses from Dziadzia!

Sandy said...

Great party! I love this picture of him, so cute! Yet all pictures of him are pretty darn cute. Happy Birthday little man!

Beth said...

He is so adorable Erin!! I hope his birthday was great :) let's all get together really soon!

tiffany jeanne said...

SUCH a SWEET pic of him! His party was a blast and it was fun to see all 4 of you for the first time in ages! xoxo

sara said...

you didn't mention EDIBLE! Holy smokes... that little boy is delish!