Lately everyone has commented on how Ashley and Ashton are basically twins because of their curly hair. Well, Ashley went and buzzed off all his curls for the summer so...
guess who else got his curls buzzed?!?!
Thats' right... my little man!
His mohawk of curls just killed me.
uh oh... he must have finished his popsicle.
seriously... I love love love his curly hair.
The end result.
We moved from popsicles to dum dums.
Since this day we have began growing his curls back out.
Love him... and his curls!
3 comments:
What a handsome little guy! I also love the curls and how cute is the mohawk :)Hope you and the family have a great 4th!
Oh, he is so darn cute with or without his little curls! Glad you posted...I think we've all been neglecting our blogs lately! Hope you're having a great summer...Happy 4th!! :)
He represents the lolipop kids, the lolipop kids the lolipop kids, and welcomes you to Munchkin land!
Dziadzia
Post a Comment