Caitlyn started Pre-Kindergarten today.
♥
When I asked what she did on her first day this is what she said:
'I played with play-doe, had circle time, sang Jesus loves me, ate donut holes with frosting and it tasted so yummy, I painted a reindeer, and Ms. Judy said what's next and I getted my back pack... and I had so much fun and I waited for my Momma, and Ms. Judy called my name and then I saw my Momma and then I went back home with Babcia'.
♥
I really typed that word for word while she spoke it.... LOVE HER!
1 comment:
What a cute pic! Oh my gosh, for some reason I've missed your last few posts so I just got all caught up. Excited to see your remodeled bathrooms. We would totally do the same if we weren't leaving next year.
Love you, dear! xo
Post a Comment