Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My kids made dinner...

While I was on the phone having a pity party because my sister cancelled our dinner plans at the very last minute, my children got out my Easter dinnerware, set the table, and made dinner.  If you can't see real clearly, the menu was:
string cheese
the last remnants of sour cream and cheddar chips
sour patch watermelons &
white grape juice boxes
Caitlyn even put an unlit candle on the table to add to the ambiance.
Seriously... they made my evening. 
I loved my dinner and I love my children even more.
I ate everything and enjoyed all of it.

3 comments:

Elisabeth and Sherman said...

So stinkin sweet. Melted my heart.

Ksavera Leigh said...

Sorry to cancel but I was having my own pitty party and wasn't up for it. Feeling a tons better now...glad you had fun...everything happens for a reason and today's was so they could do that for you. Xoxo

Sandy said...

Thats my kind of dinner. So sweet!