This year, the kids and I went up to the Kite Festival early with my Mom, Dad, and Brayden, and Kellen. We had a blast. We camped for 8 days. The rest of the family trickled in about mid week. It's getting more and more difficult to get every single person in our family together, but we did it. I didn't take my camera out enough during this trip. I did convince everyone to jump for our second beach shadow picture.
I also snapped this picture of the cousins all drinking their morning hot chocolates.
♥
A few memorable things from this trip included:
Sven Miller coming (even though she wasn't invited)
Ocean Park Welcome Wagon
Megatron levels
'Is today the same day as yesterday?!?'
yoga poses on the beach
s'mores & more s'mores
conversation starters, &
the SUNNY beach.
♥
I look forward to next year already...
(I think I'm getting a hang of this camping thing).
1 comment:
that top picture is AWESOME! i really did it! :)
Post a Comment