Tuesday, April 8, 2008

1st Ever Family Photo

Here are just 2 of the pictures that we got on our first ever family photo shoot. We had a blast getting these done.
Caitlyn was in such a happy mood.
I smile everytime I look at this next one. I love her face in it...
She is so darn precious!
She is tucking her bottom lip which she does in order to make the "mmm" sound.
She's said "mumma" a few times now. She has also crawled a few times. She just does about 3 crawls then she rolls over.

She is learning and growing so fast!

7 comments:

Sara Moriarty said...

These are beautiful pictures Erin. Where did you get them done? You all look great. I love the bare feet too!! Absolutely precious!

tiffany jeanne said...

You guys are a darling family! :) Luv yuns!

jimmy, jodi, sophie, audrey said...

What great family photos!!!! Such a pretty (and handsome) family!

Dziadzia said...

Man that Caitlyn is good looking! She looks more and more like her Dzizdzia everyday! Lucky her!

Nadine said...

So great that you finally did some family photos! They turned out lovely! We attempted to take Charlotte on Sunday for photos in her Easter dress and a few family shots... which was almost an entire bust! It gets pretty difficult when they move so fast and are teething with their hands in their mouth!
Hey I tried to reach you last weekend to see if you all had plans to go to the parade coming up? Let me know! It looks like Caitlyn even has a perfect headband to wear!

Cara Grube :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara Grube :) said...

Very cute!

Love the jeans and white shirts Ü

P.S. That last deleted post was me...oops!