Sunday night started like a normal night. Caitlyn went to sleep in her room around 8:30pm. I decided to stay up and watch some tv... Well, after the 11 o'clock news... Caitlyn started crying. It didn't sound like her usual "maybe I'll fuss a little & go back to sleep-cry". It was an, "I'm awake & someboddy better come and check on me NOW-Cry!" So that's what I did. I found Caitlyn standing in her crib staring at the door waiting for me to come in and play! I tried giving her the pacifier, rocking her, nursing her, singing, and reading to her. Nothing worked... so I sat her on the floor and we PLAYED at MIDNIGHT!
If Caitlyn could talk... I know that this is what she'd have said!
Come and play with me, mom!
If you are too tired... I can play with my teddy bear.
My teddy bear must be tired too. Come on, Mom... play with me!
I guess I'll try to find Roger... he loves to play with me!
I found him... Quick...take our picture!
I'm getting tired... will you please tuck me in again?
Good night, Mom... I sure love you and thanks for playing with me til 2am!
Sweet dreams!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, this was the CUTEST little sequence post I've ever seen! Look at her hair!!! She finally has some! I can't wait to see you guys...it's been nearly a month (since our pedi's)...and that's just way too long.
xoxoxoxo
PS, good thing you didn't work on Monday...that would've been a for-sure call-in-sick day for me! :)
Dang that Caitlyn sure is looking like you more and more. Lacking here sleep and wanting to play in the middle of the night just like her Babcia..... If you know what I mean!!!!
I think they're about to do something new soon after nights like the one you described.
;)
Hahaha! It seems like babies are really happy the few times they are up at that time of night. Like they think they just had a really fantastic nap or something. In response to the question you left on my blog... Belle and I were with my friend Diana at that coffee shop and she had the idea to go outside and get a picture of us. Keep up the blogging because I love to see what you three are up to. Hello to Ashley & Caitlyn. Hey, how did she end up doing in the baby contest for 92.5?
Post a Comment