I'm becoming obsessed with baby teeth!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Surprise Visit!
I was trying to scrapbook and play with Caitlyn at the same time (which I have learned is very difficult) when my phone rang... It was Krista Kellett! She was in the area with Ludy and Caitlyn's best friend, Avery. I told them to swing on by!
Here are the babes playing so well together... it was right around Caitlyn's nap time (which shows in the expression on her face). It seems as though I hadn't seen Avery in a while... and my how she is growing! She has 4 teeth... since Caitlyn is STILL toothless, I measure growing by teeth! Avery is so darn cute and a good grower of teeth!!! Oh... and I was so happy to see that Avery was moving all over our family room and would crawl to Caitlyn and grab her eyes or her cheeks... I think it was pay backs for all the times Caitlyn stole Avery's pacifier outta her mouth!
I thought this was a great picture of Avery's little teeth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
*WHINE!!!* I wish I was there! My, I do believe our girls have the prettiest blue eyes I ever did see! I think they might be the same color!
I miss you and love ya lots!
Thanks for letting us just drop in!!! We had a fun play date!
Ludy
What a fun little surprise! They are so cute together :)
Hey. If it is teeth you want, get hold of Par dziadzia and I'm sure he will send you one of his old sets. The girls look great and man do they ever grow fast! That "Cat Lynn" looks more and more like you every day! She sure is good looking! I am praying for sun on "Sun Day". Love you all, Dziadzia
whoa I didn't know ashley and tiffany were friends when they were babies...
WTH...why's ashley wearing pink?
Wait a second! :)
Post a Comment