Sunday, January 4, 2009

Final Christmas

Aah... Our final Christmas celebrations are finished. I actually forgot to take pictures at the Christmas dinner last night but to recap, there was a lot of chanting (mostly for food and gifts), there definitely was not enough 7 layer salad, the ham and gravy were especially tasty, one person opened her gift a few times in a row without noticing that it was the same bottle of wine coming out of the bag over and over again, hannah montana's 16 month calendar was gifted, there was a ton of laughter (sometimes the laughter was so hard that no noise was coming out), girls beat the boys... AGAIN in games, football was watched including the OT, lots of love was shared!

Then there was the Christmas with my family... it was fun, gifts were shared, food was eaten and football was watched. We sure are lucky to have so much family close!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the picture of you and your whole family in the middle of the collage! And Caitlyn is precious!

I can't come to Tiffany's shower on Sunday :( it's Nolan's birthday party. I sent Caitlyn an invite I know you guys are busy, but if you want to stop by we would love to see you. Have a good week.

Dziadzia said...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Peace on Earth!