Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

We brought in 2009 at Jon & Mandy's
6th Annual Cocktail New Year's Party...
Caitlyn looked absolutely stunning in her pretty dress with matching hair accessories (made by Tiffany Jeanne).
The highlight of the night (for me) was definitely the ball drop that the boys made. We had our own special countdown in North Tacoma that definitely put Seattle's Space Needle to shame. I went to bed shortly after all the new years kisses were given and had a bit of a dificult time getting to sleep with only handful of drunken disturbances. After only a couple of hours of sleep... I found myself driving to work at 6 in the morning. I wouldn't have changed a thing about how the night went... cause I was able to spend it with the people I love most. Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year... bring it on 2009!!!

7 comments:

Beth said...

You and Caitlyn looked stunning :) She is so cute with her matching hair pretty. Happy New Year to you guys too.

Cara Grube :) said...

Happy 2009! You all looked fabulous!

The Goetsch Gang said...

you are a trooper! there is NO way I would have stayed up to wish in the New Year if I had to work the next day! Hope your shift was uneventful! See you this weekend? You guys sure are cute in your New Year's outfits! Love Caitlyn's nail polish, too!

tiffany jeanne said...

Happy New Year, BFF! The hair pretty looks amazing in that blond curly hair of Cait's! LOVE it! So glad the party was fun (bummer you had to work, though). Get caught up tomorrow on sleep and rest and call me on your way to work on Saturday!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

We're sorry we missed the party this year...I'm sure it was fun! Happy New Year to you, Ash, Cait, and the baby boy in your belly!

Dziadzia said...

Duct tape matches everything!

tiffany jeanne said...

Tell your dad I'm gonne duct tape his mustache!!! (LOL, j/k)