Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Recap

Christmas was wonderful as always! I didn't think Caitlyn would be so into her toys this year... she absolutely LOVED unwrapping them and oohing and aahing when she was done... she was adorable! For the past few days we have been celebrating an extended holiday and still have more to come this next weekend! Hope everyone enjoys the pictures...


Our traditional family picture at church... we sure missed dad and his singing christmas socks!

Stay tuned for more christmas picture after this weekend!

4 comments:

Dziadzia said...

I see dad in the Christmas pix, right next to Mom in spirit! Love the photos and that Caitlyn is getting so big. They sure do grow to fast. Enjoy them and love them!

tiffany jeanne said...

Hey! Ash and Kory got the same Christmas eve pjammies! Sweet! Cute pics, as always!

xoxo

The Goetsch Gang said...

I LOVE the pic of Caitlyn holding the gold bag where you can see her teeth! How adorable! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Cara Grube :) said...

Cute pics, Erin! Glad you guys had a good Christmas and hope you're still enjoying your parties!!

Oh, and I love your little baby belly :)