With much anticipation, the sweater party has come and gone!
Ash and I went all out this year and even planned for it to snow!
Hana and John wore beautifully designed poinsettia sweaters with garland trimming their neck line and to accent them they each wore a head piece with extra poinsettias.
Jon and Ian both wore christmas trees attached to their sweaters. Jon's glowed with Christmas lights on the back saying, 'Ho Ho Ho!' Mandy decorated her sweater with cotton balls to form a lovely frosty the snow man. Jason was pretty in pink... and last but certainly not least there was David, who wore a lovely red v-neck sweater decorated with nutcrackers, ornaments, holly leaves, red bows, and a missletoe placed everso cleverly above his christmas 'package'.
Way to go to this years contestants and thanks for all the good laughs!This years party was filled with so much laughter and good times to include... jagerbombs and keg stands, snow and snow ball fights, chanting and cheering, food and more food, friends and family. I'm already looking forward to next year!!! I used collages to get some of the good shots I took but I upgraded my collage so you can now click on it to make the pics larger! I'm so glad that everyone made it to the 3rd annual holiday sweater party... and that everyone also made it home safely. Thanks for a memorable year... see you next year!
Way to go to this years contestants and thanks for all the good laughs!This years party was filled with so much laughter and good times to include... jagerbombs and keg stands, snow and snow ball fights, chanting and cheering, food and more food, friends and family. I'm already looking forward to next year!!! I used collages to get some of the good shots I took but I upgraded my collage so you can now click on it to make the pics larger! I'm so glad that everyone made it to the 3rd annual holiday sweater party... and that everyone also made it home safely. Thanks for a memorable year... see you next year!

* For more great pics, check out my friend Sarah's blog. She has a great collage that I know you can click on and enlarge :)
5 comments:
What a fun time! The party was a hit and thanks to Mom, Ksavera and Hana for the great food. Caitlyn was a good hostess too. She mingled with most people and pinched a lot of faces too. I saw alot of people I only see at the Sweater Party so that was great but missed a bunch of folks that did not make it. Thanks for including me!
What a cute post! Love the collages! I especially love your family photo in front of your house! xoxo
Great pics! We had a great time! Thanks for the plug for my blog, too! :-)
it was fun, thanks to all!
Man was that a fun party! Thanks for including Jason and I in the festivities! I am already looking forward to next year and planning my sweater...its time to get creative :)
Post a Comment