Let it Snow... Let it Snow!!!
Just thought I'd snap a few shots of the pretty snow!
Caitlyn was a little afraid of it. She'd walk through the shin deep (for her, ankle high for me) but only if I held her hand. So, when I let go to snap a shot of her... she was not happy!
This picture was taken Friday. She hates wearing her hats and mittens, she ripped them both off for this picture. Also, I received a text from Ash today and it read...
Caitlyn was a little afraid of it. She'd walk through the shin deep (for her, ankle high for me) but only if I held her hand. So, when I let go to snap a shot of her... she was not happy! Caitlyn just jumped out of her crib.
Naturally, I stopped everything I was doing at work and called home immediately and he told me the whole story. I can't believe it... 16 months and jumping out of her crib. She did not suffer a single injury from this experience... Thank God. I am now off until Christmas Eve day then I am off for a whole week... with Ash and Caitlyn... I can't wait...
Let it Snow!
3 comments:
I love that the snowman looks like he has a blankie wrapped around him! I'm also off until Christmas eve, and then for 5 days with Kory and Avery (and maybe baby J???? ha ha) Love your post. I'm gonna get some pics this morning of the snow...I can't believe how much we've got!
Remember the duct tape!
Your house looks so pretty! The snow is still about a foot deep at our house and I just love it! The neighborhood kids have been having so much fun sledding and it makes me totally wish I was still a kid!
I feel for you with Caitlyn climbing out of her crib. I have a feeling Taylor isn't far behind...everytime I go in to get her, she's got one foot on the top of the bumper and one knee up on the rails trying to pull herself up...and she's not too far from actually getting over either! Yikes...one more thing to worry about...
Post a Comment