Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby Blues...

is the color of Their eyes and it truly amazes me...
Beautiful!
Caitlyn has recently learned to enjoy (and say) apples!
She eats them as a whole now
(I used to have to cut them and peel them)
and it is so darn cute!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

7 comments:

Dziadzia said...

Man That Ashton looks like Erin! If I didn't know it was him I would think it was her. Thant Caitlyn need to spend the night with Dziadzia!

Cara Grube :) said...

Adorable kiddos, Erin! And that's the only way Taylor will eat her apples now too :)

The Goetsch Gang said...

beautiful babies!

sara said...

awww I love it when littles eat their apples like that! Your kids are gorgeous, Erin! (and Ashley!)

tiffany jeanne said...

your sweeties are darling :)

Jamie said...

Cait's hair is so cute blonde and curly! Ashton totally looks like you Erin! Their eyes are amazing! You have two beautiful children!

Kristen said...

Their blue eyes are beautiful! I will defintely let you know when we will be in Tacoma next. Maybe our families could get together for lunch or dinner or something. We'd love to hang out with you guys!