Yes... we did it... the Puyallup that is! My Mom, Caityln, Ashton, and I spent all day there Tuesday! Caitlyn got a dizzy pass from Babcia and she slid down the gigantic slide, rode on cars, motorcycles, and boats (all about 10 times each)... saw cows, pigs, and goats... ate krusty pups, earthquake burgers, cotton candy, and carameled apples. We had such a wonderful time in the beautiful weather...that's right it was 80 degrees at the fair and we embraced it! Thanks, Mom for such an amazing day filled with tons of wonderful memories! and thanks Caitlyn and Ashton for being such sweet angels.
Also... Thanks, Dad for placing our travel bug in a cache at
Memorial Park, Lower Burrell, PA.
*******************
*******************
We also saw this train of red hatters and my Mom and I both looked for Grandma...
She must have missed this train :)

5 comments:
Looks like a fun time at the fair! Great pictures of the kids, Caitlyn looks so grown up in these. What amazing weather you had too, I hope it's nice out when we go next week.
great pix Erin! Glad you had fun. I can't wait to take Avery to the fair this year :)
that big yellow slide is one of my favs!
Love the picture of your mom and Caitlyn on the slide!!
We had a blast too, but Taylor didn't get to go on too many rides cuz it was pretty busy...maybe we'll go back! Glad you all had a good time! :)
Post a Comment