Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So Long Summer...

...and Welcome Fall!

We spent the last minutes of fall enjoying the 88 degree weather in our backyard kiddie pool.

And we welcomed the fall enjoying good company at the PDZA and the spaghetti factory.
***Thanks Tiffany, Avery, Jackson, Mom and Dad
for the many trips and all the fun at the zoo!***

I also trimmed up Caitlyn's hair all by myself.
When I became a Mom who knew I'd wear so many hats...
the latest... hair stylist!
I wonder if Bebe's Salon has any open stations?!?

4 comments:

Cody said...

Caitlyn looks like she was up to no good in the last picture. luv the new hair cut. she is so cute.

Dziadzia said...

Hair stylist! Next you will be doing her nails. Loved the zoo trip and hope for many more. Can't wait for those two to spend the night with us! I am loading up on junk and snack food!

Megs said...

youre funny Erie!! Good job on Cait's hair!! It looks great!!Cute pics!

tiffany jeanne said...

the pix are so very cute...all of them :)

love you guys!