We had a totally amazing adult day last Sunday... the ONLY thing that could have made it better was if the Seahawks wouldn't have gotten their butt kicked.
Hana, Scarlet, Ashley, and I got tickets to go to a game a while back and our buddy Matt and all his buddies taught us exactly what tailgating is all about! We had an absolute blast... We ran into so many friends, played a few games, chanted and cheered. We'll definitely have to go to another game!
Thanks so much to Matt for showing us a GREAT time!
Oh... the things I do to make Ashley happy! Go Seahawks ;-)

4 comments:
Adult days are GREAT! Glad you put on a Seahawks jersey and had fun!
Oh the things I do to make Ashley Happy! He almost divorced me in the 3rd quarter when everyone started throwing things at some steelers fan :) Then he got over it in the 4th quarter :)
Go Steelers!
yeah Dad... I was waiting for you to comment... HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO! don't tell ashley though:)
Post a Comment