Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Stay tuned for a ton of pictures!!!
Trick or Treating was so much fun with the Newgard gang!
Yay... this is my 200th post!

6 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

Hurry up!! :)

tiffany jeanne said...

i had SO MUCH FUN tonight with you guys! Thanks for coming! love you and your sweetie pies!

Beth said...

Love their costumes, they are so cute!

Cody said...

Love their costumes they are too cute. Hurry up with more pics. cant wait them.

tiffany jeanne said...

PS, did you get a good one of all 4 kiddos? I really only got 1 b/c of the 3 I took 2 were way underexposed cuz my flash was running out of juice. And the one that wasn't just wasn't that great. If you did, will you email it to me?

Sandy said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes! And you got a great picture with them both smiling, I can't wait to see more pictures.