Sunday, December 13, 2009

2009 Christmas Sweater Party


The 4th annual Sweater Party was an absolute blast... we are so blessed to have so many friends to celebrate this time of year with. We had two categories this year for the sweater contest...
'most creative' and 'ugliest'.
Most creative went to newcomers Joni and her husband Rand!

The ugliest sweater also went to a newcomer, our newest neighbor, Gary!

Thanks to everyone for making this party so memorable each year!
(click to enlarge)

5 comments:

Dziadzia said...

What a great party! Thanks for having us. Merry Christmas!

Terisha said...

I had so much fun, Erin! It was totally worth the 2 1/2 hour drive and thank goodness for your chex mix, it saved me on my way home ;-)

Cousin Brian said...

Not sure if its to late...but i would like to submit my sweater via email and see if its still possible to win. With the time difference and all i got all messed up and missed the party. Love you guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

p.s.
I would still like my campbell soup bowls from the first year i won, i believe Ksavera stole them...lol.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha....I totally have those bowls...AND I USE THEM!!! Missed you at the party..it was a blast. Ksavera

tiffany jeanne said...

Great pix, and I'm sorry we missed it! :) Next year we can try and have our parties on different days....I hope it will work!

xoxo

Cookies were SO fun last night! Thanks for having us all over!