Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cookies!!!


It's that time of year again... annual cookie decorating time!  What made it especially fun is that Caitlyn and Avery actually helped this year!  Their cookies were definitely the most beautiful... and by beautiful... I mean... they had the most sprinkles!

Santa made an appearance again this year and Caitlyn was scared outta her mind... but of course all she can talk about now is how Santa came and said 'ho ho ho' and how he wants cookies for his reindeer.  All the other kiddos did surprisingly well with him.
Ashton and Jackson were also in attendance this year.
They played together and watched football with the boys. 

Last year, Tiffany and I made a comment to each other about how this year our children will have doubled... at that time I couldn't even imagine how much fun having our children all so close in age would be.  It sure has made our get togethers so memorable.

1 comment:

The Goetsch Gang said...

Great cookies! Looks like Caitlyn was tasting those sprinkles right outta the container!