Sweet Ashton JD Riggs turned 9 months yesterday and this month he learned a ton. He crawls... fast! He cruises, pulling himself up on everything! He took two steps from the coffee table to the ottoman (maybe they were kind of a plunge from one to the other... nonetheless he traveled the distance). He uses everything he can as a walker including Caitlyn's kitchen (he opens the oven and pushes it around the house) and a stool. He smiles and giggles and sleeps and eats. He likes cinnamon rolls just as much as Caitlyn does. He wants to be into everything Caitlyn is... just tonight at Sunday dinner he chased Caitlyn back and forth for atleast a half hour. They are really starting to play well together. He can hold a good conversation... 'dadadadada, mamamamama, yayayayayya, wawawawawawa, and thathathathathatha'.
You weigh 18 pounds 12.5 ounces and are 27 3/4 inches tall and your head measures in the 76th percentile.
Hard to believe that in 3 months I will have a 1 year old son.
I love you Ashton so so so much!!!
2 comments:
To think he looks like you! He is growing so fast and I just love watching him and Caitlyn.
Big Ash and little Ash lookin SO cute in this pic :)
I hope you're feeling better about leaving for HI. You will have so much fun and be so glad you did it. It's a much-deserved and needed break for the 2 of you!
loves!
Post a Comment