Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Better Late Than Never

The Rychlinski family celebrated Christmas the weekend after the new year.  Both my children were a little under the weather... but they still managed to enjoy being spoiled by Babcia, Dziadzia, all of their Cocias, Uncle Jonny, Mandy and Jason.  Caitlyn received such cute gifts including a vacuum, a grocery cart filled with groceries, a baby set for her baby, and adorable clothes. Ashton received a ton of super cute clothes and a glow worm for his bed (he actually puts his arm around it when he falls asleep...precious).  Caitlyn has grocery shopped and vacuumed atleast three times everyday since this exchange of gifts:) Thanks everyone for an awesome holiday season!  I wish Dad made that breakfast more than once a year...
cause I'm craving some dip eggs :)
Love Yuns!

So far 2010 has brought our fam a whole lot of BUSY! 
I'm seriously hoping that after mine and Ash's vaca things will s.l.o.w down a little...or a lot.

2 comments:

Dziadzia said...

What a day! Loved spending it with everyone. Wish all the guest could have stayed longer. Any time you want breakfast just call and make a reservation. I'll make sure I have all the fix'ens! Served with love of course.

tiffany jeanne said...

Sounds so fun! Don't you wish we could grocery shop and vacuum 3 times a day? hahaha!!!