Caitlyn 'The Giraffe' and Ashton 'The Lion'
Trick or Treating at their 1st house together.
This picture defines their relationship to the T.
These two are best friends and Caitlyn loves to tell everyone.
This year, we joined the Newgard's and Suetta's for some
Trick or Treating fun.
Trick or Treating fun.
The ladies...
...and gentlemen (minus Buzz)
The girls and Buzz were super fast when it came to the door to door trick or treating tradition.
Therefore leaving these two super cute animals to fend for themselves as they traveled through the rough terrain.
I tried to limit the candy intake... but didn't do too well at it.
Yes... Ash is eating his with the wrapper on... guess he couldn't wait.
A quick pic of the family... I know Caitlyn is thinking about how she might be missing out on the best pieces of candy since she had to stop for three seconds to take this picture. She seriously ran the entire time from house to house leaving the people passing out candy with a very quick 'thank you' as she ran down their driveways.
** ♥ **
Halloween eve was spent once again at the Johnsons' House.
Mr. and Mrs Incredible had a lovely night out.
As I'm sure all of their guests did... check out the rest of the pics on FB.
The morning after... ...for our littles...
...and for us.
Happy Halloween 2010.
6 comments:
Please post some pictures of the costums. Not these everyday pix!
Cute, cute, cute! You and Ashley looked awesome!!! And I have to say, you would look so super cute with a short little bob! ;)
those kiddos are so darn CUTE!! Yours and Ashley's costume were nice to, gave ashley the time to show off that six pack I see and a nice fancy hair due for yourself. The last pic of you two was quite disturbing, don't know if the masks scared me, or i was disgusted by that seahawks shirt Ashley was wearing? love you guys.
Cute!! Love the kids costumes. Love yours and Ashley too. I agree with Cara you would look suprt cute with a bob!!
I meant Super not suprt.
Hey Erin, can you please find me on Facebook. I'd love to see more pictures of you guys!! Looks like you had so much fun.
Love, Tobey
Post a Comment