Caitlyn turned 1/2 a year on Saturday. It was my weekend to work so Caitlyn spent the day with her daddy. The day started with her and daddy playing.
We bought her a new jumping toy so she played in it. Then Grandma came and picked them both up to go shopping... he bought Caitlyn the most beautiful stand up mirror for her nursery.
Then they stopped by my work to say hello. I fed Caitlyn (which was great cause nursing her is a thousand times more enjoyable than pumping at work).
Then they were on there way to have lunch with pappy.
Half a year has gone by so fast. I love celebrating her months of life. It gives Ashley and I a chance to slow down a little and really celebrate how lucky we are to have such an amazing, happy, and healthy babygirl!
I can't imagine my life without little Caitlyn.
2 comments:
Man that little Caitlyn looks better everyday, just like her Dziadzia! I can't wait to feed her some Kiska and Pigs feet.
Yum yum, carrots! Go Caitlyn, Go! Oh, and Avery wanted me to tell Caitlyn 'hi!' and she loves her!
Post a Comment