Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Privilege

This morning I had the privilege of watching my best friends baby!!! She is so darn precious. She has bright blue eyes and the longest eyelashes I've ever seen on a baby. She was a little cuddlebug and Caitlyn loved watching her. At first, I had no idea how to handle 2 babes...for one second they both cried and I sat down and picked them both up in my lap ...then they were happy. I think Caitlyn was a little jealous of the attention I was giving Avery so she reached over and took out Avery's pacifier. Avery handled it like a champ. I forgot how tiny Caitlyn once was. I am so happy and feel very privileged that Tiffany trusted me enough to watch her little angel.
Thanks Tiffany, Kory, and Avery for a good couple of hours!

4 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

THANK YOU! I also feel priveleged to have such an awesome BFF to watch her! This post made me smile... and that's good because this day is busy, but slooooow. Looking forward to getting together! xoxo

Dziadzia said...

Dang those little ones are good looking......Just like Babcia! It looks like they both need some Kielbasa and eggs to fatten them up!

Dziadzia said...

P.S.
Erin,
Please comb Caitlyn's Hair!

sara said...

Oh my little Avery does have a ton of hair!

Good job with two babies :)