Today, Caitlyn and I met our new friends, Jodi and Sophie for coffee and conversation at the Mandolin cafe. I work with Jodi's husband at the hospital and we have had many conversations about her. Sophie is three months older than Caitlyn and when Caitlyn was born, I emailed Jodi for lots of 'new mom' advice. She had invited me to go walking with her and a group of other mothers but at the time... I felt too new as a mom which made me nervous. I finally was able to join her for coffee today and I don't know why I waited so long. I had a blast talking for almost three hours about babies, motherhood, work, and other fun stuff. I hope to join her and her other friends at the Point Defiance Zoo next Friday! Thanks Jodi and Sophie for a fun day!
Sophie is the spittin' image of her daddy, Jim. She has the most beautiful eyes and very long eyelashes.
2 comments:
Dang! I think this baby looks like Dziadzia too!
damn, your daughter is cute. i'm glad that she will be hangin' with sophie.
hopefully, they will be good friends. it is good to hear that you finally joined the smokin' hotties walking group with jodi
Post a Comment