Happy 4th of July. I left my camera ON the whole day before and I did not realize it until I went to use it to take pics of the tall ships and the battery was dead. So, when we arrived at Ash's parents' house I promptly charged the battery. The only bad thing about that was Caitlyn went to sleep around 6ish and didn't wake up until 7:30 the next morning... so I did not take many pics of her in her precious 4th of July outfit. Here's one atleast
The 4th is Steve's birthday, so we celebrate every year with a bang at their house. Steve probably got 5 bottles of tequila for his birthday which he shared with everyone... therefore making it a wild night .
Thought I'd squeeze in a pic of me and my main squeeze...
Here's a pic before one of Steve's fireworks grand finalies. His firework display was better than the Tacoma waterfront's this year!!!
As I was looking through all of our pictures from the celebration, I found that someone took atleast 50 pictures of people lighting and throwing smoke bombs... so I thought it'd be apporpriate to post this collage.
Another group shot...
And then there's Caitlyn...
Waking up her dad on the 5th of July... still in her 4th of July dress...so nice and rested
Waking up her dad on the 5th of July... still in her 4th of July dress...so nice and rested
I purposefully didn't post a pic of me throwing any smoke bombs... cause in the beginning of the night I decided to light 6 of them in my hand at once... and burnt my ring finger pretty bad. Below is the action shot of them being lit and then how far I dropped them after my finger was burned. I wasn't being very smart.
I had the 5th of july off but had to work on Sunday... and while I was at work I recieved a call from Ash. He was so darn excited to tell me
CAITLYN TOOK HER 1st STEPS!!!
I was bummed I missed them, but she took two more when I got home and then another 5 while we were at Sunday dinner. She's on the move now!!! It is amazing to watch how carefully she takes the steps. She concentrates so hard for a second then just takes off! She is amazing!!!
This has got to be one of my longest posts ever. From now on... I will only post a few pics per post!
.jpg)
5 comments:
I love your long post! In fact, I've been checking all weekend to see your post about the 4th! ;-) How exciting Caitlyn is walking! You are in big trouble now!
Dang that Caitlyn is getting big! Everyone looks so nice on the 4th holiday! Wish I could have been there to help Steve dispose of the damn Patron! Remember that "Devil's Water" makes one do stupid things like light 6 smoke bombs at one time in a very sensitive hand.
Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! I heard you were at the waterfront but I didn't see you
:( Yay Caitlyn is walking! How exciting! Are you planning a big 1st birthday bash for her?
You're one hot mama! Hopefully Ash'll get you knocked up soon!
You can do a long post any day! It was fun to read it and see all the pics. Looks like you had a great time... except for that whole burning your finger thing. :) I agree with Tiffany, you are one hot mama! Looking at you makes me think I should spend a little bit more time on my hair in the morning... instead of letting it air dry and then pulling it back. Haha! Maybe one of these days. Love ya!
Post a Comment