Ashley & Caitlyn headed up North to visit Jon & Mandy along with my Dad, Ksavera, Hana, Scarlet, and some other friends to watch Batman Begins... which means... I am home alone (for longer than an hour) for the 1st time since Caitlyn was born! I decided not to go up to Jon's because I work this weekend and thought I'd be able to get a little extra 'rest' if I stayed home... and by 'rest'...I mean, I went for a 7.2 mile bike ride, came home, completed the laundry, emptied the dishwasher, swept the entire house, mopped all the floors, vacuumed, dusted, cleaned all the toilets and the bathrooms, took a 30 minute shower, and right now I have decided to REST! The house is amazingly quiet and I will probably hit the sack soon...
I miss Ashley & Caitlyn, but this evening was much needed.
Tomorrow, I work an 8 hour shift and then am driving up North to watch the new Batman (The Dark Night) at the IMAX theatre with everyone else who is already up there.
Good Night!
4 comments:
Dang you lucky! If I was there I would enjoy the quiet time with you!
Sounds so nice and quiet! My night consisted of my parent's dog barking all night long over nothing so I got no sleep. :)
Your "rest" sounds like my rest when I get a few hours at home by myself! But I have to say, then when all that work is done, and you get to sit there in a nice, clean, quiet house and look around and have NOTHING to do...it's AWESOME!
Hope you had a great weekend Ü
how was the movie? trust me, you will enjoy your alone time MORE as your child(ren) get older! :-)
Post a Comment