Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dance Baby, Dance!

First of all... this is the 1st hair thingy that has stayed in Caitlyn's hair for more than 3 seconds!!! and Second... we are listening...scratch that... ROCKING OUT to Dance baby, Dance (bouncy beats for little feet, by fisher price). It is by far Caitlyn's favorite music to dance to. Picture this: the music turns on and something takes over Caitlyn's little body forcing her to raise her hands above her head and sway back and forth... then side step across the room, then does about 7 lunges and then she walks back to the stereo with her hands above her head again as if she was praising the music... almost fist pumping to the beat! It is hilarious to watch... and when I join in, she stops what she is doing and looks at me like I am out of my mind... I love her and her pretty hair and her lovely dance moves. If you don't already have Dance Baby, Dance... go and buy it ASAP!

6 comments:

Sara Moriarty said...

How funny! I just ordered that CD on Amazon- I hope I get similar results! And don't you just love it when you imitate them and they look at you like you're nuts! Thanks for the laugh, Erie!

Cara Grube :) said...

That sounds super fun! I'm gonna have to look for that for sure!!

The Goetsch Gang said...

OMG she looks like such a pretty princess in that pic! So big!

Dziadzia said...

I am glad that "Cat Lynn" is using the moves I taught her! Can't wait to see her dance with you.

Grandma and Pappy said...

We think Cait takes after her Mama. Does pool dancing in Vegas ring a bell????

Tia Tobi said...

She is such a big girl!!I love your colorful description of her dance moves! I wish I could see it!