Red Robin
Harstad Hall
PLU
The Loft & the Lighted Box
Pinning Ceremony Co-Chairs
Graduation
Answering Machine Messages
Motherhood
Happy Birthday, Tiffany Jeanne...
Motherhood
Happy Birthday, Tiffany Jeanne... You are by far the best friend a woman could ask for! You have been by my side through many huge lifetime milestones and I thank you for your friendship!
Without you, I probably would have gone crazy!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


5 comments:
THANK YOU! I love you! And I couldn't ask for a better BFF!
xoxoxoxo
PS, LOVE the new blog look!!!
Love you both!
Note:
Get new picture with Caitlyn for blog picture!
Hey Erin! I love the new look of your blog! I have heard of that website and will have to go try it out!!! Tiffany must be getting fairly close to baby number 2 right? I better go check out her blog!
Oh Erin..what you get to look forward to when you have a 5 year old! Somedays I walk downstairs and get.."mommy you have a big booty" and on lucky days I get "You look pretty"...but most days I get."Did you hear that..I tooted"!
"...I probably would have gone crazy"
would have? more like, kept the crazyness level at a low.
Post a Comment