Friday, October 3, 2008

Caitlyn wants to be the 1st…

...To let you know
She is expecting an arrival of either
a brother or a sister.
May 3rd
Will be the expected day
that she becomes a sister!

Yes... We are expecting Baby Riggs #2!!!

For those of you who remember an old post in early August... we had our 1st night alone (Caitlyn stayed at Babcia and Dziadzia's so we could get ready for her birthday)... Well, we had an AWESOME night... if you know what I mean!!! I am almost 10 weeks along right now and feel amazing! I get the occasional woozy stomach and become real cranky without a nap... but other than that... I feel good.

Ash, Caitlyn and I got to see and hear our little peanut for the 1st time today... and it was perfect! He/She is growing at the right speed and had a heart rate of 179. I will keep you posted as my pregnancy goes along... stay tuned!

17 comments:

Rev. Sir Jonnith said...

I am the best uncle Caitlyn and the peanut will ever have!

Dad (ashley) said...

yes you are reverend! i love my little peanut!

The Goetsch Gang said...

what great news! I'm sure Caitlyn will be one heck of a big sister!

Sara Moriarty said...

So great! I am SOOO excited for you and Ash and Caitlyn. What awesome news!

tiffany jeanne said...

YES! I'm so glad the secret's out! Us Newgards are so excited for you, and I'm thrilled to be preggie with my BFF again! Great picture of the little one, also!

Congrats!!!!

Ksavera Leigh said...

I am so glad i actually kept this secret this time!! Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations! You two are great parents and "mama" is gonna be one best big sister!!

Dziadzia said...

All my buddies at work said,

"HUH? How can she be preg nant ah gain? You just told us last week she was preg nant! It must be a mire icle! They are all happy and doing the preggo gig.

Beth said...

Yay! Congrats Caitlyn and your mommy and daddy too! I love the little peanuts pic, so cute already. Glad to hear your feeling good Erin, I'm really excited for all of you. 2 is so much fun!

tiffany jeanne said...

BTW...Yes! I always need a shopping partner! You and Cait should come out for a lunch and Target shopping date!

tiffany jeanne said...

We'll get Beth to come too!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you three/four =) I love you all and I can not wait to be an auntie number 2!!!!

Grandma and Pappy said...

Pappy and I are beyond excited!! We have another baby riggs to kiss and hug. How lucky are we?!!

Cara Grube :) said...

Congratulations to you all!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!
Joey and Alexys

tobey said...

Congratulations guys!! I'm so excited for you.

Mrs. Camandona said...

Congratulations! I was snooping on Nadine's page and saw your link on there and look what I found! And by the way, I totally saw you at LA Fitness last night and was going to say hi but you left before I could! Hopefully I'll see you again soon!

Lindsay Saville

sara said...

been meaning to get over here and say WOOHOO!!!