Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloweeny!

We had a blast carving pumkins together this year. I didn't get any photos cause I was mostly picking up the pumpkin that Caitlyn flung accross the kitchen...then she went to sleep at 6:45pm that night and slept til the next morning straight through. They turned out real good though! Hope everyone has a safe Halloween!

2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

We really should get together and carve pumpkins next year! Think of it, we'll have 4 kids between us two families running around! Crazy fun!

Tia Tobi said...

OK! I know this may sound crazy BUT Xian and I think that Riggs baby #2's ultrasound pic has an uncannyprega resemblance to Caitlyn. The silhouette. INSANE! I love you guys and cannot wait to see you in San Diego. (BTW WTF?? I see your November time line and your trip to see me isn't even in there!!:)