Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Han!

Happy 23rd Birthday to a wonderful sister! I love you so much and am lucky to have you as a sister and friend and Cocia to Caitlyn! We sure had fun celebrating with you and I hope that your day was as special as you are! See you tonight!

7 comments:

Rev. Sir Jonnith said...

Looks like yuns had fun. sorry i missed it.

tiffany jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Hana! I can still remember the card you wrote to me when Erin and I graduated from PLU...it was so sweet and thoughtful--the perfect example of you!!!! Cheers to a happy year to come...you deserve all life has to offer!

Dad (ashley) said...

happy birthday hana, i had a blast hanging out on your special day! love ya.

Dziadzia said...

Looks like "The Working Man" missed another great outing due to work! Mom and I will have to treat the birthday girl when I get home! Damn the big two tree!

Grandma and Pappy said...

Steve and I were very happy to be able to share your special day with you Hana. Enjoy those bubbles! xo Vicki

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for a great birthday! I am so lucky to have such great family and friends! Bring it on 23!!!

Anonymous said...

ps...i forgot my password at the moment...sorry!-love-hana