Caitlyn had so many interesting friends today! She played with a pumpkin, scarecrow, mouse, monkey, the hulk, and buzz light year! We went to her 1st costume party... thanks to Avery Jeanne! We celebrated Little Miss Avery's 1st birthday a little early and my it was a blast... all the way from little pumpkin cupcakes and pumpkin ice-cream, chex party mix, balloons, halloween tunes, cute party favors with little pumpkins and really sweet gifts inside from the 'ghostess with the mostest' (That's what Avery's t-shirt read after she took off her pumpkin costume). All the little kids looked so precious in their costumes... Enjoy the pics
I really thought it'd be easy to get all the cute kids together for a quick pic... it wasn't!
That's Avery (in the middle) with her boyfriend (on the left) and Caitlyn.
Caitlyn and Avery enjoyed some alone time to discuss all that has happened in the past year!
They decided to share the rockin' toy with all the other kids.
Mama lady bug and Baby lady love bug! (on this very bench... Caitlyn signed her 1st word... more! She really liked the ice cream)
The hulk... he looks so strong here!
Caitlyn's pretty full from the ice cream and looks tired (maybe cause she only had a 1/2 hour nap on the way to the party).
Happy Birthday, Avery Jeanne!!!
What a special party for a special girl. We sure are thankful to have been a part of your special day!
5 comments:
Costumes? What costumes? They all look normal to me! Kids like to wear weird stuff and the parents allow them. No wonder adults like Halloween! It brings out the kid in them. Enjoy your hollow weenie!
Damn Erin those girls are getting so big! When I come home for Thanksgiving, can I come over and see you and your girl?! You both were such cute bugs! All those kids look adorable! Thanks for posting these pictures because I was so sad that I missed it! Hope all is well!
Cute pics Erin! I wish we could've chatted more at the party...it was kinda hard with all the kiddies though! It was great to see you and finally meet Miss Caitlyn!
Hello! It was nice to meet you at Avery's party and your little girl is a doll!
Hope to see you guys around! Jake always loves meeting new friends! (and we do too!)
BTW - do you think you could send me that picture of Jake to my email (remferts@comcast.net)? That is a great pic and all of mine show the back of his head!
You and Caitlyn look adorable in those lady bugs costumes! No offense Erie, but especially Caitlyn- just looks adorable. Red is a good color for her! Love to you all and that baby boy you're carrying. Yes, it's a boy. I had a dream that I was telling Matthew that you were having a boy so there would be someone for him to play with. So it's official ;-) Seriously though, it's a boy ;-) Love ya!
Post a Comment